Wednesday, December 10, 2014

10 Dec 14

TODAY: I'm trying to make each day different so I could write something new at the end of the day... but I always end up with same old stories... like how busy I was during work, my typical dinner with my friends after work, like how my heart keeps on breaking for the things I can't get...(because I'm not doing anything about it) hahaha.. but good to know my heart still manages to work and I still breath.. Thank God.

Anyway.. here's my picture for today.. haha who cares about my picture??? I do.. haha

The one at left, a photo of me at the male's quarter while waiting for lee.. wahahaha... keep that a secret.. I'm not supposed to be there... blame Lee.. he kept me waiting outside so I went in...

The other one, just now.. so pissed off with my pimples... grrrr... why o why can't they leave my face? It's making me more ugly!!! Hahaha...  oh, I'm sorry if I keep on saying that.. I love myself..


WHAT'S THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY:
I can't remember.. but this conversation made me laugh out loud all by myself.. haha

REMINDER TO SELF:
You're not just nobody...haha.. you are amazing! Chos!

LETTER TO SOULMATE:
I maybe crazy for I keep on writing you. I miss you ( even though I'm not sure who you you really are).. sorry for being so corny...I hope you're okay..

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment