Saturday, December 6, 2014

6dec14

TODAY:

With rose and margaux..


Randomly scanning youtube asian movies.. and I landed to this... A Moment of Love...
It' s now one of my new favorite... I love it because, it was Vic Zhou... my first asianobela crush!... haha.. remember Hua zei Lei of Meteor Garden?? Oo, sya yung first crush ko... I've even composed a lot of poems for him... 



Aside from seeing him again, I love the movie because its about traveling and meeting different people along the way... it says that in traveling, it's not only what's out there that you are learning, but something about yourself.

And I love the girl's job... I wanna be like her.. 

And mostly the touching part, that love that never dies despite the absence of one another..

Parang ang gulo ng pinagsusulat ko. Antok na kase ako. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment