Friday, December 5, 2014

5 Dec 14

TODAY:

I really don't know how to deal with people, especially with the opposite sex, particularly the strangers.This morning, a group of men greeted me while on my way to office, mga workers sa site, they're not familiar to me, kaya diko masyado pinapansin....  there are thousand workers in our project, how could I recognize them, I don't even look at their faces... ako siguro pamilyar sa kanila, pero ako hindi.. We took same jeepney, nilibre pa ako ng pamasahe nung isa.. he was talking to me... I've answered him with so tipid na yes or no lang.. maybe they we're thinking na ang suplada ko naman.. haha! When we went down of the jeepney, I told them to go ahead, mabagal kase ako maglakad.. then I thank him sa libreng pamasahe... buti na lang di ako nalate sa sobrang bagal ko maglakad para wag lang sila makasabay.... I'm so rude! Ahaha..

WORK MODE..... #^#**¥÷&;*$*&×&*=*/&&÷*$

Lee was suspended kaya medyo tahimik mundo ko... Lunch time with jay r and miko.

WORK MODE ULIT.....

Again, Lee was suspended kaya  parang walang magulo, honestly, kahit madalas ako mairita kay lee, he's already someone I can call a friend, my life would be too dull without him in my life...oo, friends lang! Wag kang malisyoso.. haha..I was calling marj if she will meet me.. she can't ,umuwi pala sya.. so I asked Mac na sabay na kami lumabas,   natawa ako sa kanya.. sabi nya panakip butas lang pala sya.. ahahaha.... we went out of office together .. had dinner and parted ways.. Masyado pang maaga non, I don't wanna go home yet.. so what I did was window shopped... play dress thing... haha! I don't know what gotten to my mind to fit this girly dress.. ahahaha... its not so me to wear such, I'm just curious how I'd looked like, so this is how.. haha... syempre, diko naman binili yan..

Then went home.. ang traffic!

While walking, the moon catches my attention, its different.. parang kulay green nanaman.. dahil jan, magkakaron ako ng entry sa letters to soulmate.. eto na yun.. lets get baduy!

LETTER TO SOULMATE:

Hey, I don't know why you always cross my mind everytime the moon is looking differently than its usual.. Its like though you are far away somewhere I don't know, the moon connects us.. it revolves the Earth, so it pass by to where you are... I guess we're not too far... unless you're an alien! Haha.. we may never get the chance to see each other, I may feel like you're too close in my heart yet you're too far, I'm just right here, your soulmate.. so, if in its smallest possible way you get to read this... I hope the moon is right up there too... can you look at it for me?? Can you just at least smile and think of me too?? Your soulmate here is sending you my sweetest hi! Sorry if it's the least that I can do to get near you... I hope you're fine. Good night!

1 comment: