Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December in Primea

It's been the 5th time I am observing December in Discovery Primea Project... maybe it would be the last.. I hope it will.. kinda overstaying and extending too much... as mentioned in our poster during our site christmas party  yesterday "last na to".



Our Company Year End Party at SMEX MOA last Sunday.. Our first time to celebrate it in SemiFormal Attire (Filipiniana), maybe because it's our 30th Anniversary.



And my first time not to join the group presentation.. I'm too old for that.

Throwback! Here are the recap of my previous December in my current company: (top picture: Site  Office / bottom: Company)

2010

2011

2012

2013

That's it. Anyway, there's no Christmas in our religion... my participation is just for camaraderie sake.

I feel a little nostalgic.. this is also my first December that I'm not going home because I chose to be somewhere else...

Anyway, Happy Holidays everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment