Thursday, January 15, 2015

14Jan15

Today:  or should I say its yesterday because I'm writing this past midnight... 

Anyway, I was late at work and recorded that on my planner.. so, I guess, I found one more purpose for my planner.. hehe... Pero mali nanaman yung date, I noticed that just now, I told you, I have problems with date... That's supposed to be January 14 and not 15! Haha

Work mode. Rearranged our office, because we had to minimize our space...  patapos na raw kase kami.. kaya kelangan ng liitan yung space.. but I was just like deadma lang because I'm busy doing my cost report. I'm still waiting for our accounting report.. grrr...  our accountant failed to give it to me today.. kaya kahit ayaw ko.. baka pumasok ako tomorrow or friday kahit holiday!

Went  out of the office with Mac.. and our conversation is both making me laugh and guilty. 

Me: Mac!!! Sabay na tayo umuwi
Mac: Asan si Lee at Jay R?
Me: Nauna na umuwi
Mac: kaya pala, rebound nanaman ako, badtrip ka.
Me: Di naman!! #&×*(£#^÷((×*÷ haha

anyway, sabay pa rin kaming umuwi and had dinner together before we part ways. 

Then I had a hard time going home! Ang traffic! Walang taxi... walang jeep... I mean punuan.. But thank God I reached home alive...

Now watching "Arang and the Magistrate".. nakakatuwa pala to.

No comments:

Post a Comment