Thursday, January 29, 2015

29Jan15

Today: Wala naman, haha! This is not even worth the read.... basta may mapost lang..

Had that typical dinner after work with Lee and Madam.. we had a lot of talking... when I reached home, feeling so tired... parang lowbat lang...  i was on my bed just resting, scrolling my phone, chatting.... after almost 2 hours, mga past 10pm na.. kelangan ng matulog... so I need to rise and wash my face and brush my teeth.. at dipa pala ako nagbibihis ng uniform... ang haba ng intro ko.. wala naman akong gana mag blog.. yung totoo, namiss ko lang talaga magpost ng selfie!! Haha.. ugly people really love doing this noh?? Hahahaha... sensya na!



Words left unspoken to someone:  Nakakaturn off ka! Gustong gusto pa naman sana kita, ngayon hindi na. Haha!

Good night na!

No comments:

Post a Comment