Saturday, January 24, 2015

Because 2014 ran so fast

Maybe it's a little late to reflect and recapitulate my year 2014 when it's almost the 3rd quarter of January 2015.. but it doesn't matter, I'm still going to do this.


2014 is the year when everything was seem so extreme to me. I had my countless "ups and downs" Just like everyone else I faced  the so called midlife crisis.. it's terrible, I had sleepless nights, consecutive days where I woke up hours before my wake up call and couldn't sleep back. I was consistently saying that I'm a late bloomer, yes I am and when I reached that point its like I'm getting too old fast, ironic huh? Haha .. But I'm beating it, I sounded like I'm not sometimes, but I wont let it take my sanity.

This year, i've dared doing something I don't usually do, and I cant give you the details, but it didn't work right, i think i was harassed.. haha! Exaggerated though but someone didn't treat me the way someone like me should be treated.. eeerr.. its hard to be normal pala! Haha..forget it! Maybe I should experienced that too once in a lifetime.

2014 drove me a rollercoaster of mixed emotions , been happy, been down, been disappointed, been hopeful and hopeless too.. hated, loved,  been stupid, been crazy, been human and I think that was on its highest level...haha!

This was also the year  I attended two events that i had to wear semi/formal attire.. I know I'm not a party goer, I rather stay home and watch movies.. but somehow the year 2014 forced me to socialize.. I had to.

and most of all, I've been to different places... and this is my favorite part of the story.

Tagaytay- Star City



Rizal Park- Intramuros- The Fort

Cambodia

Pagadian-Dipolog-Dapitan-Dakak-Iligan-MSU

Tagaytay again

Anawangin Zambales

Corregidor Island


Enchated Kingdom


Baguio City


Kuala Lumpur-Malacca-Singapore

Now, I'm realizing, I've been so "Lakwatsera" this year, and I'm glad I was, it's something I'm certain I love doing.. and it's not really about the distance, or how far you go, as long as its out of your everyday scenery, it's fine with me...(kahit sa kabilang kanto lang, solve na ako.. haha)

Anyway, I'm not really that kind of a positive person, but by doing this blog.. it made me realize that despite having bad days.. there are always good things happening.. and I'm grateful. I should. I always remind myself to be that kind of person who should be contented and stop complaining ( which I do a lot.. SORRY).. just like what the saying say " There are people who are happy by having less of what you have"..  so who am I to question the things I had and I don't?

So this post, I intend to tell myself that no matter how annoying some days had been, I must not overlook the bright days too (feeling ko kase minsan e deprived na deprived ako..haha).

That's it.. because there so much of 2014.. I felt it moved so fast, didn't even notice it's 2015!!! (Alam ko, marami akong mali mali sa post na to, inaantok na kase ako hehe).

GOD BLESS MY 2015...





No comments:

Post a Comment