Thursday, August 20, 2015

20th of August

Today is the first time I forgot to "time out" at work.. actually its the second time kaso nung una biometric error lang.. but this time nakalimutan ko lang talaga.. and maybe this convesation with my friend contributes to it.. ang gulo lang nito. Haha



And the worst was, I remembered it when she arrived, i wanna go back to office but she discouraged me, umuulan pa raw.. e di hindi na.. hehe.. because no excuses are allowed now, so maybe I will use my one and only precious vacation leave left.. pero baka pwede na sick leave, madami pa ako non.. or official business form na lang kung makalusot otherwise, I wont get paid.. hehe..

Anyway, goodbye to my old wallet and hello to my new one.. finally, last year ko pa gustong palitan to, I just can't find the right one..it's marj's choice, nahihilo na kase ako sa kaiikot kaya yes na pero sa totoo lang.. while I was transferring my cards and cash just a while ago, narealize kong mas gusto ko pa rin yung luma... kaso talagang torn na sya...

No comments:

Post a Comment