Thursday, August 27, 2015

27th of August

I feel so shunga! As in tangabells today.. ahahaha.. I made a follow up letter  regarding our billings and other request for payments.. and its already transmitted when I found out (because someone told me) that I mistakenly typed the amount in words... the one I encircled in red, instead of Million, I typed Thousand... wahh! Ang tanga lang... hindi ba ako nag grade one?? Haha... I almost write letters everyday! Bakit dito pa ako nagkamali?? It was even sent to the higher management of the owner/client... and it was signed by our Project Manager and noted by our Area manager... di rin nila napansin or maybe they trusted me too much they didn't even read it.. ahahhaah!  Nakakainis!

I corrected it by putting white ink on it and just hand write it kase signed na nga sya, received na rin..kaya too late na rin,  sana wala ng ibang makapansin... haha..


And the moment I knew it, ganito yung mukha ko. Haha

Forget it! Bahala na si superman!  Haha... bawal pala to, ang magpost ng nakakastress na mga pangyayari sa office.. kaso nasulat ko na.

Sige good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment