Saturday, August 1, 2015

First Day of August

Hello my bittersweet August!

I couldn't think of sensible thoughts to say, it's just that I don't wanna sleep yet.. I'm still doing the music tripping to calm my senses.. and while doing that, maybe I could write how did my ordinary day turns out..

Just consumed my day working... and watched clips of this trending couple, Alden Richards and Yaya Dub.. hehe... I'm hooked too, I'm enjoying watching them...

Undecided where to go after work, so I went straight to Robinson, I bought Black Forest Cake... I was thinking of making my August special each day.... so I will be able to forget that this month is breaking my heart...

Now playing on my list, Fix you by coldplay.. yep, obviously I'm a coldplay lover... I feel their songs..

Wait, isn't it  Blue Moon tonight?? Was it true??

Never mind, I think I'm sleepy na... Maybe I could say my good night na!

No comments:

Post a Comment