Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I feel fat!

They said, one of the frustrating statement a girl can get is that.. "tumataba ka"..  but for me, its a compliment... because I never been so mataba .. as in real mataba all my life...  minsan nagkakalaman, minsan parang zombie lang. Hehe... but one of the perks of being one is that I don't have to endure the pain of dieting.. hehe.. sarap kaya kumain..

Recently, I really feel like I'm getting  fat, sumisikip na uniforms ko, sabi rin nung boss ko na tumataba ako, and just this afternoon, somebody told me nga na nagkakalaman na ako... I'm happy about it.. but I'm having baby fats too.. haha.. shhhhh! Obvious naman.. haha! I need to work it out.. chos! Work out daw. Haha!.. oo na.. ayos na to.. wag lang somobra.. sign of aging nanaman ba.??


Switch topic. Wala ng kinalaman sa fats ko. Haha.. Today at work, feels so tahimik..  as what I'm expecting.. tatahimik na buhay ko.. wala  na masyadong kausap.. even our area manager (na mapang-asar) visits us just once week... and our project manager, mga twice to thrice a week na lang.. walang magulo. Haha..

Medyo busy minsan pero keribells lang, di na katulad dati.

And just a while ago, I was watching Aldub's today's episode.. why I'm loving it so much?? Because it eases away my boring day, and I always find myself smiling and laughing alone... kahit pa at the back of my mind naisip ko na niloloko lang nila tayo..  magfefade din sila.. iniechos lang tayo ng mga yan.. hahaha.. naku! Meet  the spoiler side of me!



Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment