Saturday, August 29, 2015

29th of August

At office this morning, we had Pancake for breakfast! This symbolizes that someone will leave primea again..  This kind of routine started when Mela was transferred to other project --- then Jay R -- then Mac and this time's turn is Jardine!


I thought Jardine and I will be one of the last ones who will be left behind... but I was wrong... it's going to be really sadder than sad now at the office..  to some, Jards is one of the meanest, despicable, maarte and salbahe officemate we had.. but i never hated him, sometimes I was annoyed too.. but not too much and not too long.. I will still miss him for being one of the loud people at the office, that someone who would asks me -- what we have for breakfast... (kasi alam nyang diko naman nauubos yung food ko and I don't mind sharing it with him),.. now, who would download my favorite tv series?? Tanggapin ko na kase na tapos na ang Primea!

Yun lang... marami pa sana akong sasabihin kaso tinatamad ako.. hehe. GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment