Sunday, August 23, 2015

23rd of August!

Since we didn't have work yesterday, I took the opportunity to watch yesterday's  Eat Bulaga Aldub's Kalye Serye  at home..  Diba nga addicted ako? Haha.. anong magagawa ko talagang affected.... I even followed these two in Instagram..

Then after watching.. I.went to Mela's place.. wala lang, makikitulog at makikikain lang..haha

Then pampered myself with lots of Mango-ong and  potato fries before going home.. and a bus ride too... plus the pabugso bugsong ulan..

Now , on my bed, listening to Bryan White's God Gave Me You.. blame aldub again.. sorry naman. Baduy lang din... I used to love this song, then got fed up then I'm loving it again..

By the way, it's the 23rd of August.. shouldn't I be doing something???!! Hayst.. Just Help me God..

Good night! Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment