Sunday, August 9, 2015

9th of August 2015

Today is my birthday and honestly, I feel like:

(Photo not mine)
And  these people seems to tell me:
(Photo not mine)
But there goes this post on Instagram... just today!  And it hits me... and seems like its for me.. so I'm guilty.

Anyway... though I dont wanna celebrate my birthday, what can I do when I have these people who made my August special than my usual days?

Because my birthday falls on Sunday, my friends surprised me last August 6 with this... 

As what they've asked me, nasurprised nga ba ako?? It doesn't matter.. what matters is their intention of surprising me.. hehe


At the office last August 7. It supposed to be yesterday, but I had an appointment in our head office..


Today. Because it's Sunday, instead of staying home, watch AlDub videos (haha) and sleep all day in my apartment... I spent it with my friend and her room mate.. I asked her to cook for me.. (teh, thanks for the delicious chicken and spaghetti. And thanks for not letting me washed the dishes.  Nyahaha.. minsan, ako na maghuhugas, mapilit ka kase. Ahaha).

Timezone!




Margaux and Lorrain.. Thanks!

And to all of those who texted me and greeted me thru facebook, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  It's nice to be remembered.. you made me feel that it's my birthday, you turned my supposed-to- be -bittersweet-day not so bitter.. hehe..

And before this day ends.. I thank God for the gift of life...

Here's yours truly, accepting the fact that I'm getting old. Haha..  and it's okay.. and will eat this cake they gave me the other day, di pa ba expired to? :)


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment