Sunday, June 24, 2012

10 things I would want to say to ten different people right now

1.       You really got that instinct, you’re the best!

2.       You’re such a friend… I count on you, thank you so much!

3.       I’m not really mad at you, I’m just disappointed, I’m confused.. Why you’ve changed? Or you’re just showing your true colors? I miss the old you somehow.

4.       Nakakatampo ka naman, actually matagal na akong nagtatampo sayo.. I’ve swallowed my pride today coz we are supposed to be friends right? You’re actually one of the best.  If you wouldn’t reply on what I’ve ask you a while ago, then maybe I should quit… that would be the last favor I would ask of you.

5.       I’m sorry I’m being mean to you.. its not really what I want to do though you’re annoying naman kasi talaga minsan!.. and maybe they’re right, you can’t be trusted, I don’t know why I’m trusting you.. but I know  how to handle this.

6.       I’m sorry I couldn’t stand your side, I can see your point, but I couldn’t fight it for you..

7.       Hey, I have so much to tell you, but I can’t.. I like you but I hate you too. Someday before we part ways, I might tell you how you brighten up my days and how'd you broke my heart too.

8.       Kaya mo yan! Be independent, don’t rely on anyone…

9.       Nakakairita ka! You’re O.A-ness flooded in my wall.. go on anyway, if that what makes you happy, hindi lang naman siguro ako ang may karapatang maging O.A.. hehe

10.   Hi!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment