Sunday, June 17, 2012

WANTED!

Laugh at me, I’m acting like I’m a decade younger than my real age. Haha… am I highschool again? Haha when the anti stalking law be approved, I might find myself in jail.. hahaha..

I started calling this person my soul mate when we make salubong almost everyday at the same spot, at the same time…I’m on my way to our project site, and my Mr. Soulmate to his project site too, I think he’s an architect….  but suddenly something changed, I don’t know, maybe he changed path or schedule, hindi na kami nagsasalubong, baka natakot sa akin, I was obvious, I knew it.. haha..

he works there and I work at the place where this photo was taken

I haven’t seeing him for months, I thought he resigned or something, but then I saw him again. Madalas ko na ulet syang nakikita, but this time after work na… past 6pm mon-fri, and past 4pm on Saturday… wahahhaha

Hahahaha… do I sound like a real stalker here?? Whatever! D’on’t get me wrong, but I’M NOT DESPERATE TO KNOW HIM. I DON’T WANNA KNOW HIM ACTUALLY. I’m just putting meaning to coincidental things, masalubong mo lang araw araw sa isang lugar, sa parehong oras, soulmate na! haha

this is just a post for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment