Saturday, June 9, 2012

What do you do when you don't know what to do?

Just a line from the movie I’ve watched a while ago.. “This means war”, that’s a good one, I forgot that I was upset .. Thanks to Lee  ( my officemate), he recommended it to me, he actually almost forced me to watch it the other day in the office after work, but I said I will just copy it.. hehe.. I heard myself laugh countless for this.. It’s a movie about love and friendship..


Anyway…. What to do when you don’t know what to do??? Arrr, I just did something I think I mustn’t... haha, but I did already.. that’s just an interruption…. And what I just did I guess isn’t an answer…. I shouldn’t have done that! Wahhhhh.. haha

Seriously, what do you do when you don’t know what to do????? I hope somebody could answer me

No comments:

Post a Comment