Sunday, June 10, 2012

6/10/2012

So what’s for today?? Aside from Pacquiao losing it, no comment to that, I’m glad that I’ve accomplished my checklist for today.


And I’ve eaten so much food too, I cooked for breakfast, chicken liver, and I made spaghetti too…

Part of my checklist is to visit ate Vicky at Manila Doctors Hospital, before heading there, I dropped by at Robinson Mall to buy her Egg Pie at Goldilocks, I craved for a Frappucino too, so I got Starbuck’s Choco Chip Frap, then I took out One piece chicken at Bon Chon so I could have something to eat at Ate Vickie’s room. She offered me Picnik and grapes too… I told you, I have been food tripping today… and I feel great about that, I’m having a good appetite!

This is how looked like this morning before doing anything.

And myself just I arrived home… don’t mind my pimples and my oily face. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment