Tuesday, June 12, 2012

INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Asking me how did I celebrate my freedom today?  Well, nothing so bizarre, same as my old boring days, but you know how good I am in handling dull days…. So if ever you wish to get jaded then stick with me! Haha.. just kidding.

What’s so good about this day is I didn’t spend so much money, I didn’t go anywhere.. I went out only to send my dirty clothes to the laundry shop.

I watched different genre of movies. I food tripped, and I’m glad that my appetite is back, could it be because I stopped taking the food supplements for quite a while now, or because I am no longer inlove nor broken hearted? Hmmmm, I think I’m still but forget about that corniness Whahahaha…

I’ve watched some parts of the sci-fi series GRIMM. Well, that was fine.

I’ve enjoyed the dance musical film HONEY2, im not really a fan of such movies, you know that dancing thing--- but this is another exception, it was great.

I’ve roll back the Thai move CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE… again??? Yes, childish I maybe, but I loved it so much….

And just a while ago, I had an horror film, THE TRAVELLER, it almost got rotten on my laptop but since I had run out of movies, I got no choice but to watch it, I’ve finish it though that one is really gross and sickening.

It was a long day for me but I don’t wanna go back to work yet… (sigh) but I have to…

Good night now!

PS: Happy Bday to my eldest bro!

Happy Independence Day Philippines!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment