Friday, June 15, 2012

6/15/2012: in random thoughts

I’m about to sleep but I can’t, I’m confused! Ahhhhh... I’m taking a risk, I’m about to let go an opportunity… Oh, God, help me… I hope I’m doing the right thing, “laging nasa huli ang pagsisisi", but why it seems that I am already regretting?.... sometimes, I thought I play safe, but I end up losing it, I hope not this time.

Its 10:14pm, I’m still wearing my company uniform. I’m hungry, I was stuffed a while ago so I didn’t eat rice for dinner, and I’m on the state of idleness to prepare for something to eat.

I was thinking of old friends, were they really been my friends? Errrr… I wanna be independent, I don’t wanna rely on anyone.. what’s wrong with me? At some point, I feel like I’m being betrayed.. haha, I’m sorry if I feel bitter sometimes.. but still, thanks to my few good friends..

I’m stupid, I know. How can I be soooo stupid? Hahaha.. I hate this!.. you, yes you, can you just get out of my head???

Am I waiting for a ship in an airport? Hahaha…

What am I gonna do now?... sleep maybe.

               

No comments:

Post a Comment