Sunday, July 12, 2015

12July15

So, its the 12th of July... as far as I now, today is exactly the 5th year I've been employed in my current company, grabe, limang taon ko na pala niloloko sarili ko! Haha.. joke lang, although medyo totoo..

Kaloka, tumagal ako ng ganon..  the original plan was for me to apply abroad.. kaso, anyare?? Masasaktan sana ako kung walang tumanggap saken... kaso mas masakit pala, kase hindi naman pala ako sumubok ng totohanan! I hate myself for that haha!!.. exaggerated pero, medyo totoo rin.. minsan, I had a friend offered me a possibility to work abroad, kaso hindi ko naasikaso... once again, nakakainis ako! Arte much... ulit ulit na lang ang kaartehang to... I was always feeling jealous about my friends abroad, kaso ganon talaga, minsan tinatanggap ko ng it wasn't meant for me.

But at the moment, I'm still thinking of going abroad , kaso I think it's too late now.. I'm getting really old na,  ... speaking of getting old, I wish this month would freeze.. kase ayoko pang mag August!!! Hayst.. bakit ang hirap pa rin tanggapin that I'll be turning too old next month, .. hehe

Anyway, lets look at the brighter side of the 5 long years I've been in my job, kung tutuosin I can leave the job anytime, but I didn't, kahit papano hindi naman masyadong naging miserable yung buhay ko, kahit minsan feeling ko miserable, alam mo na, minsan nag iinarte.. hehe.. my salary isn't that high compare to what I can get in abroad, pero okay lang... hindi naman ako masyadong maluho...

But, why I'm still thinking of going abroad??  Coz I wanna travel more, I need more money so it could supplement my will to see different places, and being in abroad, its already a different place.. tsaka, aminin na natin, most people go abroad, because of money!!! If you'll stay here in Pinas, maliit lang yun chance... when I was younger, I don't really mind bout earning money at my own, kaya siguro kulang ako sa drive mag abroad, but now I'm getting old... I think money is really important... eerrr... kaso, dahil late ko narealize yun, i think its too late na rin.. hmp, di bale na...

Someone told me, that one of the good reasons na nangyari in staying too long in my present job is that knowing them... oo nga naman, I wont regret na nakilala ko sila, those few found friends I got are worth keeping.. kaso, sa kabilang banda,  kung umalis ako noon pa man, baka may nameet rin akong ibang tao, good people too... I might got the chance to meet my love of my life, he can't be here, my instincts telling me so.. maybe  he's in the other side of world, or maybe just their in my neighborhood at my hometown, i was just too blind to see... I think I'm really blind in terms of finding the love of my life... hehe.. or maybe he lives in another life pa kaya di pa napapanahon, o sya, tama na! Corny na! Forget what I've said..

Ang haba na ng nasabi ko.. hehe.. basta that 5 long years may not  be the best years of my life yet but I will always treasure it, I know somehow it made me a skilled and better person.. And I am grateful..

 Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment