Saturday, July 4, 2015

Rainy Night!

Rain

I missed you, I haven't really felt you recently and now I feel you
Your gloomy looks and melancholic  scent are like tear drops too
Yes you break my heart, but surprisingly, you makes me happy too.
I was at work this morning, and I watched you fall heavily through our huge glass window, and  if only I was home then maybe I could run out and be with you.
I love you beacause you bring out the child in me.
I love you  because I know you'll gonna hide my tears when I don't let anyone see but you..
I love you because you're washing my heart aches away...
I love you because it's like my sentiments are somewhat not so out of place when you're just right there..
I love the sound you bring, its serenity that calms my senses.
I love you in times like this -- when I'm about to sleep, and maybe I'll dream of you, that  one day, I'll walk with you there and kiss you like it would be the last day I'll be seeing you....

Good night...

P.S (shall I love the rain for making me so dramatic and corny???)

No comments:

Post a Comment