Tuesday, July 21, 2015

21st of July

5:00am
I was like rolling at my bed since an hour ago,  I couldn't sleep back. I bet you knew, I'm going back to Manila! That always breaks my heart.

9:58am
Preparing myself, packing my things for our 12:50pm flight back to Manila.. just wondering, is this terrible feeling I'm having is really worth it? I must stop thinking that way, I'll be fine.. when I get back to Manila, I'll forget about this odd feeling.. I'll be okay..

12:24pm
You know what's one of my happiest moment in life?? That moment an airplane I'm on board will safely arrive here at Awang Airport.. and the worst is --- this moment, waiting here at the boarding area for departure...

May God bless our trip and have a safe flight.

9:05pm
Not much to say but Thank God for the sage flight and Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment