Wednesday, July 22, 2015

22nd of July

5:00pm
I want to go home now but the rain is too heavy!! I could continue working coz I have a lot of catching up to do... but I don't wanna work..

5:24pm
Because it's still raining... it's The Scientist.

7:12pm
Will watch Marvel Ant Man.. it's not part of my plan.. I'm just too impatient waiting for a PUV going home, its almost an hour already.... so I decided to watch a movie to kill the time... I can't stand standing! I was thinking of watching the Minions but to my dismay, it's no longer showing... Ant Man never caught my interest, but I got no other option but still im hoping it wont disappoint me.

10:25pm
Home! This is just one of a tough day... ang hirap sumakay!! So my patience was tested and have reached its 101%! Now I'm so tired..

The movie? Well it wasn't the best Marvel movie I have seen but it didn't waste my 230 pesos too.. Nag-enjoy naman ako, medyo nakakatawa sya kaya I had a good laugh..  The guy who's also alone seated next to me keeps on laughing too.. to the extent that I was doubting if I understand the movie, minsan kase tumatawa sya nang hindi ko alam anong nakakatawa... sometimes he's talking to his own self too, or was he talking to me?? Haha.. deadmabells!

Anyway, the part that made me laugh too much was the scene between Mr. AntMan and his daughter when he gave his daughter a gift (was that a rabbit stuff toy?) on her birthday and the girl said referring to the toy, "he's so ugly!! and I like it so much"...  with a huge smile on her face... Makes sense right? No matter how ugly the gift is when it comes from the person you love  then it will matter...

Now watching Pinocchio


11:40pm
Too late now. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment