Wednesday, July 15, 2015

15 July 15

10:06am

At NAIA... Glad my brother and I arrived here on time for our 11:05am flight home.. I was kinda feeling annoyed this morning because my brother seemed to forget that today is our flight home.. He was from his night shift work and usually he arrives before 6:30am... but this morning, he was so late and he's not answering my calls!!! I was even the one to pack his things because he didn't do it last night... he arrived past 8 already.. and the search for the taxi  was like a tough maze once again!!

Anyway, pray for our safe flight... You know how I love travelling but flying on a plane is something I wont get used to, no matter how countless are the times I've been on a plane already... sad thing. But so ironic that I am wishing to try sky jumping/diving  someday... or soon.... because someday would mean I'm too old! So help me God.

1:05pm
Alhamdullillah.. just landed... we are 15 minutes delayed and despite me feeling not really at ease, I managed to take this shot


1:25pm
My other brother fetched us in the airport and now we're heading home. No, not home yet, we'll go straight to my mom's store, some kinda of bazaar chuvaness.. hehe

4:25pm
Just had a short nap at my parents room.. haha.. got really tired.. before we went home, I accompany my mom to the market, we bought some food that I am deprived to eat in Manila.  In the market, we crossed path with her former officemate... My mom retired from her work just this year... and I heard her say to her friend that she's very happy in what she's been doing now, she's enjoying her business.. and I was happy to hear that from her...

10:00pm
Watching Pinocchio! :)


10:25pm
This scene!!!! I feel her!

11:00pm
In my room, all alone.. so, this is one of the changes ever since my sister got married. Anyway, I wish I could show you how clear the night sky is... It's full of stars, I am so enthralled.. this is something I missed when I'm in manila... because you can't see them like how I see them here.. I'm trying to take a photo, but it only ends up dark.. I miss my childhood days when my sister and one of my brothers sneak into our roof... lay there.. watch the stars as if we're counting them, we can even see shooting stars... I wanna do it now but I just can't ... hehe...  and the access to our roof is at my parents room and they are sleeping now.. I must sleep too.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment