Thursday, July 16, 2015

16th of July

10:24am

My "rebel team" in viber were chatting this morning and it's been said that Jay r will be transferred to other project this Monday.. ang lungkot naman!! I wont even see him when I'll get back.. anyway, this is expected naman talaga.. lahat nga malilipat, di naman kase forever na nasa isang Project lang kaming lahat... I knew it, it's just that when the actual moment will come, feeling sad is unavoidable...

 

Meanwhile, I was trying to open my yahoomail account.. also workabroad.com.ph, try lang.. maybe its the right time to try something, halos napatapos ko na nga yung project namin oh, siguro naman malilinawan na ako kung anong gagawin... kaso iniisip ko nanaman yung edad ko as hindrance!! Nakakaloka na talaga ako.. haha.. but above all this, nagloloko yung internet connection dito sa bahay... sumasabay pa sa hindrance.. hehe.. I'm trying to connect it on my hot spot kaso sablay din.... ayoko naman sa phone icheck yung mga jobopenings ... at pag nakakalusot naman, puros male yung hiring.. ang saklap naman! I'm impatient.. hehe...

Anyway, I have all this blogging time like this kase halos wala naman ako makausap dito sa bahay.. everyone is out for their respective work...

3:30pm
Well, I was wrong, my sister was just at their room downstairs and I didn't know that.. part of the changes? Haha.. I woke up this morning and I thought my sister was out.. I stayed at my room upstairs like the whole time when my sister texted me. Funny.
My sister: San ka?
Me: Bahay
My Sister:  Di kase kita nakita
Me: San ka ba?
My sister: Andito rin, nasa kwarto.
Me: aw..

hahaha!

8:40pm
So it's been announced that tomorrow is the eid'l
fit'r..  I hope my fast has been accepted..

10:15pm
Watching Pinocchio again.. with this cat..

11:25pm
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment