Friday, July 31, 2015

Last Day of July 2015

Marj, Mac and I had our dinner a while ago.. Mac requested me to treat him for dinner because he wont be at Primea anymore on my birthday.. Mac is the last good friend I had in that project and now is time for him to leave too.. just like everybody does.. I'm in good terms at almost everyone in the office but those who became my real friends are now transferred to the other projects... there goes Marj, aimee, Lee, Mela, jay r and Mac...  -- nakakamiss presence nila.. these people bring out the loud side of me ...so, I guess I'm going  back to my old self, my other truest side of me-- silent type... haha.. baka nakasimangot na lang ako buong araw nyan.. but ofcourse, I'll try not to (nakakapangit kase yung kasisimangot .. haha.. mas papangit ako)..  

Ayun, babye Primea na sila...0 wala nga kaseng forever. Hehe

Anyway, what am I expecting?? The primea is almost completed, it's expected that everyone will leave... nakakalungkot lang kase ako yung isa sa maiiwan... well, i hate drama... weh? Haha.. pero madrama ako...  pero syempre, malungkot man.. ayos lang... i can handle this.. ako pa ba?? Hehe

Tsaka.. last day na ng July!! That means August na.. my bitter sweet Month...

 Here's my good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment