Monday, July 6, 2015

Another Rainy Monday

5:36am
It's still raining. And this is the time when a rain breaks my heart, I have to wake up early and get myself fixed for work.. and not to mention, it's Monday.. a cold Monday!  (Will I endure the cold water in the bathroom?? Brrrr.. I must)

Lets seize the day anyway, I hope today will be just fine.

7:15am
At the office! Yes, just in time.. I thought I'm gonna be late, I stopped by somewhere because the rain poured heavily while I'm on my way here. Look, the bottom part of my jeans and my shoes are wet.. I should take taxi in times like this but I gave up waiting long time ago hehe...

Work mode now.

4:41pm

I want to go home now, it's still raining.. but I'm  leaving still.. anyway, this is where I seated (picture below).. and that's the huge glass window in our office.. And I'm just overwhelmed that I can see what's the weather outside, if it's raining really hard or what.. after being locked down there in basement 4 for about 2 years!


5:25pm
Home!

8:56pm
Alhamdullillah... I've eaten too many lychees.  Takaw much!

9:41pm
Cold night! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment