Friday, September 11, 2015

11th of September

12.10pm

11th of September, isn't this the exact day The Twin Towers of the World Trade Center bombing?

Anyway, it has nothing to do with my post today, just coincidence. What about my post today? wala lang, kaechosan lang as always.

I opened my FB thru my PC and this is what welcomed me
So this post is exactly 4 years ago! anong problema ko jan? haha.. iksi nung hair ko... my boss referred that as "tsunami hair".. haha..

12:59 pm

Different pictures and videos about Syria like the hardships being encountered by this fleeing Syrian from their country is so heartbreaking... How would it feel to be in their shoes? terrifying! Lets just pray for them..  Back to work now.

8:48pm
At my father's hotel room... glad where he checked in is just walking distance from my workplace.. he's here for a meeting kanina.. and he'll  be going home tomorrow... anyway, I have to go home na rin.. tama na ang selfie! Haha.. Look, we we're wearing our commemorative  shirts daw.
9:33pm
Home.. I haven't seen my friends for this entire week.. parang namimiss ko sila.. nawawalan na ako ng social life.. chos! Parang meron. Haha

11:01pm
GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment