Saturday, September 5, 2015

40 Quotable Quotes

I was scanning my gallery trying to delete some unwanted items when I realized I have too many saved pictures and quotes on it. If a random post catch my interest, I would right away save or screen shot them on my phone... kaya eto, popost ko lang.

Wala lang, gusto ko lang ishare...


1. okay. noted.

2. Noted too.. we can control what we think but never what we feel.

3. Kinda pressured on this because I'm kinda indecisive since I was born. Haha

4. I didn't write this but whoever wrote this, I feel her/him because I think I have a slight of this too.. so friends, bare with me sometimes. Haha!..  (but not so serious, in case you feel weird about me now)

5. Agree! And I salute that  kind of people.. especially karamihan ngayon eh insensitive na. Chos lang!


6. I didn't say I'm posting only inspiring quotes... when I say random, everything that makes sense or even don't make sense counted.. I just had a good laugh when I saw this picture... watched also the short film of it a while ago.


7. I'm sorry, sometimes I'm  just the saddest but I just can't give my best try to make others happy-- and that what makes me even more saddest.. (oo, more na! saddEST pa)
8. I should post this on my wall so I will be reminded everyday.

9. I just wished I made someone's day just a little better... (meron kaya?, sa salbahe kong to?? I wish I had)


10. Ayan ah! alams na! :)

11. True!

12. Chosera!. e di wow... haha.. wala lang.

13. For the next pictures, these are screen shots, I'm too lazy to crop..pasensya, tamad lang. Anyway, so we meet people by reason huh?? Siguro, for the case of others, baka sa ngayon di pa natin alam bakit.. baka bukas pa...

14. o ha!.. kitam, there's no problem in being single... tsk tsk tsk.. ang hirap kase ipaintindi ito sa mga nag aakalang hindi okay.... (nahahawa tuloy ako. Haha)

15. So, its okay.

16. I wish I could!


17. I wish too!

18. Right.

19. At first, I didn't get this. Pero nung nagets ko na.. sinubukan kong magpause ng 2pm while I'm busy working and see what happens... haha.. (nagpauto sa quote)

20. okay.. eto siguro yung time heals daw.. lumilipas din ang lahat... sana nga. Haha!

21. Gosh, I have sooooo much of words!

22. Am I not getting old because I'm still using my old email? and it's humiliating because there's the word "kaede" on it.. as in Kaede Rukawa of Slam Dunk, I created that sometime in 2004 and I'm still using it till now.. I already have a corporate email from our company and another email in yahoo with my full name on it.. pero mas active pa rin ako dun sa may "kaede".. haha!
23. See? so, whats wrong with me? (sometimes).

24. hahaha! relate! (tatanga tanga rin kase ako minsan).

25. Yeah.. tapos iisipin mo pa, sana panaginip na lang!

26. So I'm telling myself million times not to overthink... maybe I need to add another million.

27. No words needed to understand this picture.. it's heartbreaking... 

28. Okay. Sabi mo e.

29. So that's how you miss people? 

30. I hope I'm not one of those people.. kaso. feeling ko minsan, kasama ako.. hindi maari!

31. Denial? medyo slow kase yung heart. haha


32. so, habang may buhay may pag asa?

33. Ganon?  Pero ayos lang, as long as I have what I NEED, ayos na ako... kontento nako.. 

34. Tama!

35. Oo, Ako to!

36. Is there an alternative aside from drinking?? (wala namang sinabi kung anong drinks?)

37. and I sing in the rain too --literally, when I walk on the streets with my umbrella on, I sing! Haha
38. No matter how afraid we are to learn the unknown, we must not assume.. kaya nagkakagulo ang mundo! kaya maraming namimisinterpret Hehe.. tsaka on the other hand, there's too many annoying people who assume for you.. yung tipong parang mas alam pa ano nararamdaman mo.. kakainis! Haha

39. Kaya nga minsan, kahit kumukulo na ang dugo mo, shut up ka lang..

40. I have nothing to say na..  haha


That's all! I know, we are aware at some of these lines, pero minsan kelangan lang kase natin marinig at mabasa pa ng paulit ulit.. chos lang!




No comments:

Post a Comment