Saturday, September 19, 2015

19th of September

As usual, I didn't wanna  go home right after work.. So I watched a movie.. I was caught between these movies:  Maze Runner(maybe its nice), Me Earl and The Dying Girl (got curious with the title) , Heneral Luna ( the kind of movie I'll watch only if my history subject requires us but  because it earns positive feedback, I'm intrigued too), but I ended up with Everest.. and I got a good pick... It's a beautiful movie, swear! It's too heart moving, add to that, its based on true story..

This movie says that reaching one of your dreams like being on the summit of the tallest mountain in the world would take life and death, because some of them died for it..  just like what one of the cast said, why are they doing that to themselves?? The agony they have to embrace from going up and going down was worth dying for (for them)... it's indeed an accomplishment...

Have you ever tried mountain climbing? Well, for me, never tried it.. I think I'm so physically unable to do it (medyo lampa kase ako.. haha) and I'm kinda easy to feel exhausted (lack of exercise I guess)... During my 1st year college, my close friends and I were invited to climb (by our university mountaineering club), no second thoughts my friends said yes, while I said I can't..  (yah, I'm such a loser) haha... they had prepared for it, they boost their endurance by joining into various activities to condition themselves , they need to... and I think I'm too impatient for that... I've seen pictures of how the world looks like from the peak of a mountain, its breath taking, is there a short cut up there? Hehe..

Anyway..I think I have to sleep now.. Good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment