Monday, September 14, 2015

Too Tired To Tell

Today, i'm just too tired.. as in really tired... my legs hurt... and i think i look horrible too... i'm too tired i missed to do what I'm supposed to do.
. I'm too tired i just want to sleep for 24 hours straight if possible.. I'm too tired and I feel hungry now I forgot to eat well ...

But though I'm feeling tired, I wasn't unhappy... I feel I had accomplished something... but I'm too tired to tell why... or I'm too tired to know why... But I'm not stop breathing.. I'm just tired.. o, why would I stop breathing? I'm just drop dead tired!

And though I'm feeling tired, I caught a smile in my face somehow.. yes, I'm too tired to tell why or to tell who... but whoever you are, thanks! Just like "that".. you made me smile..

And i'm tired really. Good night!.. I just need to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment