Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Sympathy to the Victims of the Crane Crash in KSA

I was so worried sick when I read on my  fb news feed the  crane crash/ accident happened at Makkah (Mecca) last friday. My mom is in Saudi Arabia to perform the pilgrimage too, thank God she was okay. They were still at Madina when it happened.

That incident was saddening, condolence to more than hundred families who lost their loved ones.. Lets just pray for the souls of those who passed away... Despite that, it may be tragic, but it was also indeed a blessing to the victims who have their last breath worshipping God on the Holy day of Friday at the Holy Land.. May they rest in peace, May God grants them eternal Life at Jannah (Heaven)...

And for those who live and performing the Hajj, May God keep them safe, including my Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment