Wednesday, September 23, 2015

23rd of September

12:28
Stressed ako! I can't even feel that we are less that ten staff left in the office... because I've been doing something at every minute of my time..  busy mode nanaman ako!! Magmumukha nanaman akong zombie nito! Haha... mahirap nga talaga pag nag coclose out na..  and I don't have my assistant anymore.. naiinis ako!!

Lunch break... that somehow turns everything into a light mode... at least at some point of the day, I could smile and laugh. Stress reliever ko to.. hehe

Anyway, I'll just have to calm my senses.. nagiging irritable at masungit ako.. I must not! I'll try not to stress myself too much... I'll just do what I can do.. pag di kaya.. pag hindi enough ang time... I wont make it hard for myself, basta kaya ko to... work lang to... :)

6:00pm

Still at the office??!! Had a reconciliation and made the presentation for cost report tomorrow.. but I'm about to leave now..

8:35pm
 I just got home.. I had my dinner at Bonchon Ayala triangle... And when I told you a while ago that I 'll leave the office before 6, I lied... I was ready to go when Jonna, Cloivette and I enjoyed talking about scary stories (enjoyed?? Haha)... oo, ang tingin ko ang daldal ko kanina.. haha...  we were sharing our panghorror experiences... I think I left the office quarter to seven dahil lang dun... and I hope I could sleep well later....

11:00pm

Good night. Sleep well. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment