Tuesday, September 8, 2015

8th of September

Pretending as if I'm sick so I can avail my sick leave is something that bothers  me because I don't want to make false excuses... naguiguilty ako, feeling ko totoong magkakasakit ako kapag nagsisinungaling ako.. makakarma ako... yeah, I am that paranoid unless if I'm truly sick, aabsent talaga ako..... kaso wala na akong VL, isa na lang... so I used my SL, I pretended as if I was sick makaabsent lang... (actually hindi naman eto yung first time na kunwari may sakit ako makaabsent lang, may reason naman ako kaso naguguilty lang ako.. kahit surely everyone is doing it..). Hindi naman ako dakila, ang point ko lang is ayokong dinadahilang may sakit ako kahit wala naman.. bat ako nag eexplain? Bat ang arte ko? Haha.. sorry naman. May masabi lang .. para di na ako maguilty.

Anyway mabigat naman yung reason ko bat absent ako today, more important than my job.. I can afford to lose my job but I can't let my mom leave without seeing her.. I just had a bonding moment with her.. She's here and tomorrow they will be off to Saudi Arabia for a pilgrimage..   It's her second time to be in KSA for a pilgrimage. I was at my fifth grade when she first went there,.. She was gone for about more than a month.. That was also the first time that we've separated from her for that long.. feeling ko ang tagal tagal nyang mawawala non,  Naalala ko pa after we send her off to the airport, pagdating ng bahay, bait baitan ako, naglilinis ng bahay.. diko alam anong pinaglalaban ko non.. Haha.. siguro inuuto lang kami ng tatay ko na magpakabait kase nasa malayo yung nanay namin.. haha! and we missed her everyday, wala pang cellphone non!.. we didn't have any idea what's going on to her out there..

Anyway, I wish I could join her, in my own time, I'll be performing my pilgrimage too, it's part of our religious obligations...

I hope they will have a safe journey.. God Bless her.. God bless us all. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment