Sunday, September 27, 2015

27th of Sept

11:49am
When you're at someone else house at walang magawa.. this is some kinda of a scrap book I gave to teh (margaux) on her birthday... so I wrote something.


6:30pm
And it's also nice to be  at someone else's home, makikikain, makikimovie marathon... hehe

8:55pm
Home.. took the bus.. and ayaw ko pa sanang bumaba.. kaso kelangan na... if only Metro Manila is a safe place to roam around anytime I want, then I would love to tambay at the bus and just go anywhere I'm not familiar to... this saying today...
10:19pm

It's late but I don't wanna sleep yet..  I'm enjoying music tripping while it's raining.. writing too... yey! I'm half way there.. hehe.. and a selfie too.. napapadalas nanaman yung selfie ko.. kumikidlat pa naman.. baka tamaan pa ako... patawarin.. Haha

11:12

Today's quote I just heard from anywhere..

"Good things happen to good people"... good naman ako diba? Hehe

"Enjoy happiness, but not too overwhelmed by it to the extent you'll gonna hurt other people"..  -- minsan kase pag sobra tayong masaya.. nakakalimot tayo.. or the other way around.. pag masyado tayong malungkot.. nakakalimutan natin yung mga bagay na dapat nagpapasaya satin.. minsan nadadamamay pa natin yung ibang tao.. walang damay damay ui.. haha! Chosera! Dami kong arte.. Hehe

Hayst..late na talaga.. I need to sleep na. GOOD NIGHT NA.. SLEEP WELL...


No comments:

Post a Comment