Saturday, March 12, 2016

12 March 16

7:52am
Here at the office, not in the mood to work though I have so much to do... I woke up heavy hearted and I don't know why.. I feel hungry.. I don't know what to eat.. I've been losing my appetite and even food choices these past few days... I feel so malnourished now... sad.

6:33pm
Waiting for my order here at Shakeys... mojos and that 3 pc chicken.. one cup of rice and a seafood marina pasta to go. I'm trying to revitalize my taste buds because I have no gana to eat these days.. kaya kung may maisipan akong kainin.. go lang... time to eat... here's my order.

10:30pm
Eating that Pasta I took out with cold coke while watching Dead Pool.. This movie makes me laugh.. but I think it's a stupid one.

11:55pm
I'm this sleepy but I'm still finishing another movie.. "Heart of the Sea".
That looks in my face reminds me of something annoying haha...  but it's my face anyway.. why would I be annoyed with my own self? Aren't you? Haha

1:15am
Wahhhh! Yess... it's 1:15 am and I'm not sleeping yet.. I thought I was sleepy a while ago.. yes, I was!.. kaya lang.. it seems like I'm obliged to write sa mahiwagang notebook! Hahahah! So this pathetic thing again before I'll sleep...write.. music.. selfie?!  pagtapos nito, matutulog na ako.


Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment