Thursday, March 24, 2016

24th of March

9:20 am

I told  you so.. I'll just spend my days taking selfies.. ew that! Haha.. I woke up late because I slept late and my head aches a bit.. and my eyes a bit swollen too.. I don't know if its due to over or under sleeping or because I shed sooo much tears on that movie I watched last night... haha.. Had a weird dream.. I was travelling with my sister... then another more weird dream I couldn't understand... then I woke up... then took a selfie.. then a call from my mom interrupts my shots. Haha

Good morning anyway.. time to find some food to eat..

9:00pm
So how did I survive this day?? Well, chat friends.. watched movies... went out for dinner.. took mefenamic acid due to my head ache, sakit sakit na kase! Then bought groceries... chat friends... Lee and Marj...

Asked Margaux how to cook her fried chicken.. I kinda missed it na talaga.. so I'll try it tomorrow.. sana magtagumpay ako... haha

Chat and congratulate koy... finally he's  getting married, happy for him... glad he'd gave up on me so he'll find the right one.. coz I wasn't the right one for him, I told him so.. hehe..

Now, I'm all set for another movie to watch.

12:05am

Good night now!

No comments:

Post a Comment