Friday, March 25, 2016

25th of March

10: 25am
I will do the cooking.
11:30am
Tadaan! Did I just overcook that? Haha.. ayos lang.. I love it when its toasted ( a good excuse for someone na laging sunog ang luto..).
So how did it taste? Refer to our conversation below:

Me: hmmm.. sarap! Pwede na
My brother: di kaya!

I just  ignored him.. haha! It would be not normal if he'd appreciate it.. I don't remember him saying masarap yung luto ko... despite that naparami naman sya ng kain.. baka gutom.. Then I remembered, I've never told him that his cooking is good as well... I even think that he could cook well than I could.. haha

10:23pm
I must do something with this disorder.. while everyone is out for swimming and the like... I'm just having moments with myself.. haha.. I'm just bored.. so I end up taking selfies.. haha.. I think I looked like an ostrich.. don't you think?

12:13am
I'm watching GMA's Above the Clouds... I wish I could go to Sagada!

12:20am
Time to sleep.. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment