Wednesday, March 23, 2016

stalker!

To whom it may concern;

Don't you know that you broke my heart when you left without saying goodbye to me??? Like you are just the only person who could draw a smile on my face and you left just like that?? I'm not asking you to stay... I know you won't.. (kase uwian na nga naman... undertime ka pala! Haha... 4 days din kitang di makikita... naiinis na ako sayo.).. I'm just so failed with my secret mission today... and that's to smile at you! I hope I took that chance this morning when we crossed our paths... I was just so overwhelmed that you came to work today... I never missed someone as I am missing you... I miss you every time I don't see you (Haha.. ang baduy ko na.. di na ako to.. ai oo.. baduy nga pala talaga ako ).

P.S. sana kausapin mo na ako.. bago lumipas ang kabaliwan kong to.... bago maubos ang panahon natin.. Haha (pero seryoso ako)

-stalker

No comments:

Post a Comment