Wednesday, June 9, 2010

delinquent


Am I being delinquent ba?.. or hindi naman, Siguro naman, I have the right to choose where and what kind of job I want to get involve with.. If you're to tell me that wag mag-inarte, crisis ngayon, then back off!!! hahaha.. ofcourse, Im considering that fact naman.

i had an interview sana at this site kanina, Bagong Ilog, Pasig City, it's kinda hard to locate nga and I'm not that interseted naman, kaya, I didn't go.


This 2pm, i had an scheduled interview rin at the site below, that's in Maginhawa Street, Q.C, near UP Diliman.. at wala rin akong planong pumunta gaya ng hindi ko pagsipot sa interview ko rin sana kahapon, malapit din jan, Malakas St... at nung mga nakaraang araw pa.




And just a while ago, I received a call inviting me to attend a qualifying exam, Libis, Q.C.. Same thing, i dont intend to go.


Ayun!
Bakit ganon, those who response on my applications are those whom I'm not interested..???
Syempre, I consider the accessibility and also the job title itself... and the benefits I can get ofcorse.. It's not that I'm being effortless, i pasted nga the maps here to show that I gave time to this possible opportunities... accessibility pa lang.. X na.. I'm sorry but relocation is not an option for me now..

Sige, patience pa..

2 comments:

  1. hehehe.. ang daming offers ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga e.. kainis lang, d naman accessible... may isa nga dito mlapit lang, dapat magstart na ako.. kaso nagdecline ako kasi parang hindi comfortable dun...

    ReplyDelete