Wednesday, June 30, 2010

june30 2010

10:40 am..

watching inauguration of Noy Noy Aquino..

10:26pm

watching DIVA.... thinking about my 3 interviews tomorrow, one at 8am, two at 1 pm-- yes that's conflict, but maybe I'll attend the other one and other one the next day...

I hope something productive would happen tomorrow, not like what had happened last monday-- of course, how could something fruitful would happen last monday when I had 2 interviews I didn't show up (kasi malayo), one interview na hanggang pinto lang ako, pano, I judged the book by it's cover, dahil sa pangit ang pinto, di ako pumasok, and this recruitment office, they referred me into 2 callcenter companies (bakit nman kc callcenter?), I didn't go.

Then yesterday, I had an interview in a company, e praning ata mga yun, why they invited me to attend an interview for Executive assistant????

whatever.. Queen Seon DEok na...

 

1 comment:

  1. Asking me what happened to my three interviews? I just attended only one, the one scheduled in the morning, i had an exam in the morning and the interview in the afternoon, and another interview with the project manager tomorrow.. so I was not able to show my self to the other two, not even on the following day..

    ReplyDelete