Monday, June 14, 2010

Hopeless

I never thought that Megaworld, a prestigious and remarkabale company would call me the other day inviting me for an interview in one of their project site at Binondo, Manila tomorrow. Of course why would I expect to be qualified when I had a not-so-good performance in their qualifying exam, I was a lil dizzy druing the exam I was not able to concentrate.. grateful, the exam was not that hard I had the chance.

I was so happy receiving the call not realizing the very meager chance of being hired. And now, I realize it, I dont  want to be pessimist here, i just wanna be honest with myself. For sure, there are applicants who are very much deserving and with good scholastic records than I had.

I'm not hoping but still I'll try my luck.

1 comment:

  1. hey, i was not able to comment on this after the interview.. well, that was fine, though I have the feeling that it's not me they want to hire,,, I think they prefer male for that position.. the other part of the construction is still on its excavation.. that would be so hot out there.. and not to mention the nerve wracking traffic jam going to that site... well, thank you..

    ReplyDelete