Monday, June 14, 2010

FALSE HOPE, IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

After I posted here my thoughts about "regrets", where I did not say much to avoid self pity and anguish caused by this regrets, I switched the web link to my facebook account..

I thought it was a good diversion, to connect and be updated with my friends. But seeing the status of my old classmate in high school made me a little envious. She is a cabin crew in one of the most prestigious airways in the world. Her wall post goes this way, she is bored for having no flight in 3 days and they're not aloud to leave Dubai while waiting for their next flight... if that's boredom to her, then pity me...

Dubai is one of the countries I wish I could go.. Traveling and visiting different places in the world is my most impossible dream.. Suddenly I wished I am a cabin crew and not a civil engineer.. What if this is the kind of job I will find fulfillment,  you know I'm still on the stage of searching what I really want in my life.. but no, it's too late.

This is making me feel so unfortunate... and it made me despise my self for not trying my luck few weeks ago applying for Qatar airways hiring for cabin crew... Fool! I guess I did the right thing, submitting my resume is a waste of time... why give a try when I think I am not qualified.. I maybe tall, but my posture is a no -no, yeah really bad, I'm not even pretty, not confident, being in a plane is  even one of my fears, I am everything a cabin crew doesn't have... so bad.

Why did I not hope for this when I was a child? Maybe I had the chance to prepare myself... maybe I had made myself qualified for it...

Stop!!!!! here I am again, I had promised to see life in it's beautiful side.... okay, so the least I can do now is to cling on the thought that EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, FOR A PURPOSE..... and what could that possibly be???.... I must wait..

2 comments:

  1. hehehe. I used to be an expert on the self pity department. But decided to quit it because it can be very addicting.

    qatar airways is like one of the finest airlines in the world. I dream to work there too but the very thought of it scares me to even apply. I applied to saudia airlines too years back but was declined. Huhuhu.

    will find what's in store for us ash someday... Everything indeed happens for a reason. Good luck to the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for that nice comment bai.. hehehe, talaga, nagtry ka? why dont you try harder pa, I think you're very qualified naman...

    Actually, being a cabin crew is not on my list of ambitions before, not to mention na wala akong katalent talent jan.. haha.. not until this one day while I was scanning Manila Bulletin's classified ads na may hiring nga ang Qatar airways, nagulat din ako sa reaction ko at bigla ako nagkainteres... hahaha... but the bottom line is, I didn't do anything...

    ReplyDelete