Saturday, June 12, 2010

THREE-WEEK DEAL IS OVER

3:30pm June 11, 2010
 
Is this dejavu? It's happening again, the only difference is.. I'm not gonna pick it this time.. And what could that be? The three weeks limit of finding a civil engineering job.. (Blame this to those remarkable companies very late response)

The last time i got my self involved with this kind of deal with myself was about four months ago.. that's a deal where in I will apply into a call center if not hired in any job in line with my profession after 21 days.

I was hired on my most recent job on the last working day of my three week limit. I grabbed it because the truth is I want my profession be nourished...

Well, that job I got was not really that fulfilling I found myself looking for another this time.  And this very day is exactly three weeks after my resignation.

I had a job offering this morning but I didn't accept it yet. I thought it was a good opportunity knowing the working place  is just a short ride from our boarding house, and the salary is quiet higher than the previous one.

I'm kinda guilty now for declining it. Am I just being so picky? This  can be a sign that I must accept it... but why I'm not??!!

So hear me, why do I let this chance skid away.. First thing, the aura of the working place itself, it looks so weary and unorganized. And where are the other employees?? This not-so-professional looking guy is the "only" person I saw and welcomed me there, the same person who also received my application last Monday (actually he's not even accomodating). I didn't dare to ask what's his position there, I just kept on guessing.... receptionist? Telephone operator? Clerk? Secretary? Purchasing Officer? Body guard??.. hahaha.. And I might even mistaken him as the boss if this Chinese looking, middle aged man didn't arrive.

So, I had the interview and technical exam thru their outmoded computer... so glad that's working.. The boss is actually a combination of ironic personalities.. kind and arrogant.. considerate and strict.. I found his words conceited but honest.. whatever!!!

That's it.. do you think I'm gonna refuse to this again?? I told the man that I'll be sending him a text message till tomorrow regarding my decision on this "office engineer" position he's offering..

I think I will say NO...  thanks and sorry..



No comments:

Post a Comment