Tuesday, June 22, 2010

when waiting is vain

It's unusual finding myself awake at this early, I'm jobless for more than a month now, the thought of it is like my heart being crumpled. Time is swallowing me so fast but I can't do anything about it, whose to blame? my fate?

Or maybe, I did a wrong move and I am being cursed for that.. maybe choosing what would make you happy is not that easy for me.

Do you remember that 3 week deal?? I even extended that, I'm still hoping for an engineering job. I need more experience!! ... but I'm dying! I can't wait anymore!! How will I know that I'm waiting for nothing anyway...?

Or maybe I am being punished for regretting my profession, who will not when you have this kind of fate??? there I go again.. I'm sorry..

So, tomorrow.. whether I like it or not, whether the other side of my heart tells me to be more patient, I must try my luck for a call center job... for survival sake!!!

So that's it.. no one's telling me now what to do... ofcourse, that would be my responsibility.. wish me luck!! oh, I forgot, luck is what I'm lacking... hahahaha.... whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment