Friday, June 24, 2011

blame the weatherman???

I'm hungry now, I actually planned to eat outside.. all was set, my jacket, my umbrella and myself, I was about to go, I heard rain drops pouring so hard.. tsk tsk.. back to my room, what will I eat now? rice, salted egg (again) and noodles (again) will do.

How was may day? of course, a lot of sleep but not so deep, internet, and tv and music too..  my head ached this morning I have good reason not to report for work, though I've thought of it last night after I got so tired in wading through the rain and the flood.

because our date last night was cancelled due to the storm, these friends of mine texted me to meet them at Greenbelt, but the weather is still on the rocks, I didn't go.. maybe next  time.

what else??? i have nothing to say..

No comments:

Post a Comment