Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BYE ARLEEN

So she finally bid goodbye to us.. She now no longer connected to our office, she resigned.


Arleen, an architect, graduate of UST, recently a TSG cad operator of Datem-Primea. She is someone I thought the last person I can get along with in our office.. Everybody described as "maldita". And I've seen that too, that's why at first I tried to distant myself on her. But still we became friends not because when i get to know her she transformed, actually she didn't, i just saw the good side of her.

I dont know, in some aspect, I could relate with her attitude, because we are both Leo... hehe. So that's it, I didn't drop her in my friends list even at her last moments in office, when some people there hated her.

I'll be missing her.. I will miss her everytime I'll go home in the afternoon, seeing PVP bus she used to hop into, Bubble gang's Che Che Bureche, she keeps on reminding me to watch, the sizzling squid in Glorietta's food court during our lunch out will make me remember her, the night outs.... and more.

Oh, she wrote this on my table.

'Arleen and I' Photos

2 comments: