Tuesday, June 14, 2011

where the hell is my crazy little thing called love too???

If you loath corny and old school stuffs, then you better out of this page or else you’ll just throw up.. coz I almost too. Hahaha

I still can’t get enough of the movie A Crazy Little Thing Called Love.. I've been playing again and again my favorite scenes. I can now sense you’re starting to mock me coz I am so decade away from highschool. It made me a bit envious for not experiencing such foolish acts during my secondary years for I enrolled in an exclusive-for-girls school, as if I could relate, from being a bug face, maybe I could.. hehe

The movie is fantastic.. So simple and nothing really deep, but how it is being plastered into the big screen is amazing!.. I like the cast.

I don’t know why I see myself like Nam when she was at her ugliest stage.. hahahaha…, poor me. Her reactions or how she giggles also jog my memory of my ways every time I see my crush too during college.. (ofcourse I do have crushes too, I’m still normal huh), when she found out that Shone knew her name, I understand her retort. When she walks into the lobby of Shone’s classroom to make papansin, I can comprehend too.

When Nam confessed her love to Shone, I remember the crazy thought I almost get into, read this. I was also thinking what if I’ve tried doing that, what for, to humiliate myself?? Hehe

 Just wondering, has there any of my crushes in college felt the same way as mine?? just how clueless Nam that Shone liked her too.. in my case, I’m in delusion, “one sided love” will always be tagged on me.

And the button Nam  kept for years believing it was Shone’s reminded me of the wrapper of a small bread sticks I kept in  my first year college, coz that was from my classmate in math I secretly admiring. (hehe)

The scrapbook of Shone, I so love the idea… a guy would do that??? Or only Shone?

The finale… when Nam cried upon knowing Shone is waiting for her, it made me feel the greatness of love unfortunately I am lacking (hehe). Bad!

4 comments:

  1. you can't experience that in high school because there weren't any boys to experience them with in the first place. haha! i totally can relate to what you said about making papansin. remember my crush JayR? the high school batcom guy? hahahah. i'm ashamed of myself for doing all those foolishness. i'm almost this close to giving him a love letter. bwahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ofcourse i remember that.... sinasamahan ka pa nmaing tumambay sa grandstand.. hehehe.. those were the days...... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bakit ba single pa rin tau? huhuhuhu!!!

    ReplyDelete