Friday, June 24, 2011

Hachiko: A Dog's Tale

Oh my! I can't believe I shed a tear in our office because of this based-on-true-story movie, Hachiko,  That was during lunch break, no one saw me, ofcourse I wont let anyone see me crying!

The movie broke my heart because of this adorable dog, I found it so adorable when it was still a puppy, I wish I could hug it.

Who wouldn't get sentimental seeing Hachi patiently waits for his deceased master on the train station (as what he used to do) for nine years! That was longer than the time he's been with his master (Richard Gear).

Suddenly I could relate on the idea of waiting, what if I am also waiting for something that is gone forever???

anyway, at the end part of the movie, just like comforting the viewers, Hachi and the owner  reunited as their spirits rise up to heaven.

2 comments:

  1. what if I am also waiting for something that is gone forever???
    - i can relate! hahaha!

    the movie sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers to that! ahaha..
    watch it, so touching....

    ReplyDelete